This is the onboarding document that will help you in designing a badge. In this document, we will cover the following topics:
Features & Samples
Design a Badge
- Click on “Checkins” present in the Active Modules section of the Dashboard.
- Click on “Badge Design”
- Choose the size of the Badge based on your requirements.
*If there is a need to print the badges, choose the badge size based on your printer capabilities.
- Toggle the “Black & White” switch to red if you wish to have a coloured badge.
- To have a landscape format rectangular badge, toggle the “Landscape” switch to Green.
- Customize and Personalize the badge if required.
- Click on “Save” once done
Customize the Badge
There are four elements available to customize your badge. On click of each, the element will be added to your badge and you can change the placement by dragging it to desired place or resize by dragging the corners.
To change the properties of the elements, click on it and you will have options to change properties in the “Config” section towards the right side of the badge.
Personalize the Badge
To personalize badges to each of your attendees, choose from the multiple personalization options available from the list. On click of each, the element will be added to your badge and you can change the placement by dragging it to desired place or resize by dragging the corners.
Note that each of these elements will be unique to individual attendees depending on the user details added while registering.
Design Badges for Different Ticket Types
You can set up different Badge designs for individual ticket types –
- Add Multiple Ticket types (Knowledge Base Article Coming Soon)
- Open “Badge Design” tab present on the menu bar to the left on screen.
- You can also click on “Manage” button against the Badge Design in
- Click on “+Add Design” present below “Default” on the Menu Bar
- Choose the required ticket type from the list
- Design the Badge